QJumpers’ HR Assist – Your HR and Recruitment Partner
Outsource your time consuming and tricky HR and Recruitment requirements to QJumpers’ very experienced HR Assist team!
- Tight budget restraints? HR Assist is much cheaper than other HR Outsourcers and Recruitment Agencies.
- Is your time more valuable concentrating on your business right now? Release the HR and Recruitment tasks to HR Assist and focus on what you’re best at.
- Are you a busy HR Professional who is swamped post Covid19 lockdown? HR Assist team are on standby to provide you with any adhoc services you may need.
Everyone is trying to cut costs and run lean during these tough times and the prices of Outsourced HR Providers and Recruitment Agencies are beyond reach of many organisations. HR Assist can provide you with unbundled HR and Recruitment services, at much cheaper rates.
Is this you?
“I really need someone to manage the whole recruitment process up to interview stage. Also, a couple of references would be great too, and possibly skills testing?”
Give us a call or send us an email and we can manage that for you.
“I have to make redundancies in my business and I have no idea what to do – help!”
Not a problem, we’ll be in touch to help you out straight away.
QJumpers can offer you Recruitment and HR support in a variety of ways and our consultants will work closely with you to determine your specific requirements and provide suitable solutions. We only use highly experienced and very skilled professionals with a strong background in human resources and recruitment, and they will stay in contact with you providing regular communication and honest feedback.
- Job Advert Writing – needs to be mobile optimised, contain certain key words etc.
- Filter and Shortlist Services – options available for just handing over the recruitment process over.
- References – ask the RIGHT questions.
- MOJ Criminal Checks – completed within 5 working days (the usual ones take months).
- Credit checks – essential for financial roles.
- Drug/alcohol testing and medical checks – Health and Safety essential.
- Other checks such as ACC, Driver Licence and Work Visas.
- Position Descriptions – an essential part of any organisation.
- Remuneration – Advice on remuneration, retention, Market rates, Salary packaging.
- Assessments and Psychometric Profiling – Talegent & Extended DISC profiling.
- Workplace Inductions.
- Interviews – Independent reports can be provided on candidates.
- Panel and Employee Exit Interviews – capturing knowledge/feedback before they leave your business is integral.
- Policy Development and Manuals – a clear and objective set of legal guidelines.
- HR Policies and Procedures – Leave policies, Counselling and grievance procedures, Code of conduct, Travel and expenditure, Employment manuals, Health and Safety manuals etc.
- Employee Job Satisfaction Surveys – independent and objective surveys to gauge employee satisfaction.
- Performance Management – setting clear expectations and key performance indicators, reviewing performance, providing feedback, rewarding success and when required, taking disciplinary action.
- Employment Relations.
- Employment Agreements – permanent, fixed term, casual and contractor.
- Handling Misconduct and managing Poor Performance.
- Disciplinary/Dismissal procedures
- Ad hoc advice on all employment legislation such as parental leave, bereavement leave etc.
If you have any requirements that we haven’t mentioned please feel free to ask us about it, we’re flexible like that!